The 2014 FIFA World Cup will be started in a day in Brazil, on this occasion the digital security firm Symantec is offering $30 worth one year license of Norton Mobile Security free for everyone, this giveaway applies to both Android and iOS users.
Available now Priced $29.99, Norton Mobile Security has been designed specifically for multi-device, multi-platform support, including Android smartphones and tablets, as well as iOS devices.
The latest updates to Norton Mobile Security for Android address data privacy in particular with new intelligence technology called Norton Mobile Insight.This scans apps to reveal those that are likely to put the user’s personal data at risk.
The Remote Locate tool lets users pinpoint a lost or stolen device, while the Scream Alarm emits a loud sound to reveal its Whereabouts close by.There’s also a Contacts Backup and Restore feature that lets you access lost and deleted contacts across devices.
- Choose which apps can access your private information or content.
- Use your mobile browser without worry about fraudulent websites.
- Locate your lost or stolen Android device, iPhone, or iPad.
- Restores your contacts across your Android devices, iPhone and iPad
Many people already trust the Norton brand to safeguard their computer, so it might be tempting option for your Android.The free version of this app allows basic scanning and remote locate, but it’s very limited in scope.
Actually you’ll need to pay out $29.99 per year to enjoy the full list of features if Norton Security & Antivirus.For that price you’ll get full anti-virus and anti-malware support with range of anti-theft tools, including remote lock, and an alarm.You can also back up contacts, block unwanted calls and texts, and get protection from phishing attempts to steal your details via fraudulent websites. Additional features include an auto-lock feature if anyone tries to remove the SIM card.
Norton Mobile Security one year license for free:
On the launch of 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil, Symantec offers $29.95 worth Norton Mobile Security for Free.To grab a product code for your Smartphone or tablet, just follow below steps.
1. First Visit this promotion page :nortonyellowcard.com , enter your email address to get unique coupon code or redemption code and click on the ‘One year Free Trail’ button.
2. Now in the billing page, enter your coupon code and hit ‘apply’ button.
3. In the next you need to enter your billing address and credit card information, and click the ‘continue’ button.
Note : Enter a US city address and get fake credit card information from this website.
4.Next confirm your order to see the Norton Mobile Security product key and serial number
Note: After conforming the order, you will see a popup window pointing the link to download the application. Skip it and just copy the license code, later visit the page mobilesecurity.norton.com to download the app or visit the play store from your device.