NIUBI Partition Editor is a complete solution for managing disks. This handy Windows tool can help you manage your disks and partitions, as well as make bootable discs.
Disk management utilities typically have advanced partitioning features, but you won’t need to use them often. It’s good to know that you have options, though, in case you ever need to deal with an emergency involving your hard drive or if you just want to manage the partitions on your computer on the side.
NIUBI Partition Editor Pro is one program that can manage disk space.
About NIUBI Partition Editor:
This software is just as capable as other full-featured disk management tools when it comes to helping you work with your computer’s partitions, allowing you to do things like resize, create, hide, format, move, rename, delete, and more.
It can also switch the partitions’ statuses between logical and primary with just a few clicks of the mouse, and it can migrate data without any downtime. In addition, it can switch between NTFS and FAT32 with equal ease.
The Virtual mode is another cool thing about this app; it helps you avoid potentially catastrophic disk management mistakes (by redoing your steps before proceeding with the changes).
Various types of storage media, such as internal and external hard disk drives, are supported (Hyper-V, VMware virtual disk, and all types of hardware RAID).
NIUBI Partition Editor Professional Features:
- 1 Second Rollback: An innovative technology that protects the system and data while restoring the computer to its original state if software or hardware problems happen while changing a disk partition.
- Extend Partition Online: Shrink and grow disk partitions without having to restart your computer.
- Extremely Fast: A special algorithm for moving files makes it possible to resize and move partitions faster than with any other tool.
- Change the size of disk partitions by shrinking, extending, moving, or merging them to make the best use of space without losing any data.
- Set Active Partition, Delete Partition, Format Partition, Explorer Partition, Change Partition Label and Drive Letter, and so on.
- Partition Conversion: Change MBR disk to GPT, change logical partition from/to primary, and change NTFS partition to FAT32.
- Clone and Migration: Move the operating system to a new disk. Clone the whole disk or a single partition to back up or move data.
Get NIUBI Partition Editor Pro for Free:
Download the software from the developer page: https://www.hdd-tool.com/download/
Install the software and launch the app.
On the app’s main window, click “Help” and then click “Activate”.
In the activation window, enter the below license code.
Hit the “OK” button and utilize $39 worth of software for free.