The Next Up Hero game closed beta started on January 5th and will be available till January 10th. Interested people can try the game for free before the launch of Early Access on January 11th.
Next Up Hero is an impossibly hard 2D action game driven by Community Continue. Inspired by lost childhoods spent at the arcade in which best friends took turns beating unfairly difficult games, Next Up Hero was created so that beating a level is a shared victory, and more fun than playing on your own.
Choose from nine Legendary Heroes with an assortment of weapons and abilities to suit your play style, from swords and rocket launchers to laser turrets, bongo drums, and boomerangs.
Next Up Hero is the first original game from Digital Continue, founded by Joe Tringali, the co-founder of 5TH Cell, creators of Scribblenauts, Lock’s Quest and Drawn to Life.
- Community Continue – Engage in a progressive style of cooperative play where beating community ventures is a shared achievement, and more fun than playing on your own.
- Spotlight Ventures and leaderboard – Compete with the community in daily, weekly and monthly leaderboard! Play in ventures with your favorite streamers, or join celebrities in exclusive VIP ventures!
- Customized Heroes – Defeat monsters and steal their abilities. Combine monster attacks, character skins, and Ancient abilities for thousands of deadly potential loadouts!
- Choose Your Own Achievement – Customize your next goal using a Mad Lib style journal system. Complete those goals to earn extra rewards!
Next Up Hero Game Closed Beta Steam Key Giveaway:
The closed beta started on this Friday and will end on coming Wednesday, to grab beta steam key visit below listed websites.
- From developer site : enter your email address and wait, be patient to claim beta key (it make take even 2 hours) from this page.
- From Betagamer : Head on over to beta gamer page and complete tasks to get steam key.
- From Alienware Arena : Create or log in to your Alienware Arena account and click the “GET KEY” button.
All beta users receive a 50-percent discount off Early Access, and your progress will carry over!