Explore your Sony Ericsson mobile phone with MyPhoneExplorer 1.7.1. Just connect your cell phone via USB cable, Bluetooth or infrared (IrDA) and you’ll be surprised to see how easy and efficient to manage your phone with this software. Since the first appearance of MyPhoneExplorer has become the most popular free tool for Sony Ericsson phones and is constantly upgraded with new features.
* Adressbook – with direct sync to Outlook, Outlook Express, Lotus Notes and Thunderbird
* Organizer with Calendar and sync with Outlook, Sunbird, Thunderbird, Rainlendar, Lotus Notes, Google Calendar and Shared Network (WebDAV, FTP, local)
* SMS – archives, Files, Export, Import, lots of messages, …
* Filebrowser with cachesystem to minimize datatransfer…
* Set phoneclock based on Atomic Clock.
*Manage your calls via PC.
* Much more, for example: Call List, edition of Profiles, Monitor, etc.
MyPhoneExplorer is designed to work with almost all existing Sony Ericsson models(P800i, P900i and P910i), including phones with the Symbian system.
Link | Official Website
Download | MyPhoneExplorer 1.7.1 (3.70 MB)