MSpectralDelay is a new audio plugin released by MeldaProduction, the great thing is it’s available for free until June 3rd, 2018 and after that to get the plugin you probably have to pay for it (€ 99), before that date you can pick it up while it’s still free at MeldaProduction.
To get MSpectralDelay completely free of charge, all you need to do is to register an account at MeldaProduction and grab your free license from your user account.
Visit this page: meldaproduction.com, create an account by entering all fields (full name, email address..e.t.c) on the page.
Next visit this giveaway page: goo.gl/bfQNuG, sign in to your account and that’s it you will find your subscription and details to download and activate products.
MSpectralDelay is a unique complex and creative delay plugin, which works in the so-called spectral domain and lets you do various transformations on the delayed signal.
Traditional delay plugins feature a simple feedback delay, which produces identical copies of the original signal, sometimes with a possibility of filtering, distortion or other basic effects. MSpectralDelay lets you transform individual frequencies.
First, it lets you control the delay time, feedback, panorama, and level (EQ) for each frequency. It also provides complex spectral transformations – pitch, frequency shift, formants, plus an actual frequency to frequency transformation and level to level transformation.
The plugin may be a bit overwhelming for beginners, so it is equipped with several professionally designed active presets on the easy screen, which in a way act like easy-to-use creative plugins.
- The most advanced user interface on the market – stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated
- A dual user interface, easy screen for beginners, edit screen for professionals
- Unique visualization engine with classic meters and time graphs
- 1-6 fully configurable independent bands
- Adjustable oscillator shape technology
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing…
- Smart randomization
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Safety limiter
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x
- Synchronization to host tempo
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- 64-bit processing and an unlimited sampling rate
- Extremely fast, optimized for newest AVX2 capable processors
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Supports VST, VST3, AU and AAX interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit, and 64-bit
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation
- Free-for-life updates