MovieSpirit is an app for editing videos that don’t have ads or in-app purchases. It works on both iOS and macOS devices. This Professional Video Editor usually costs $9.99, but you can get it for free from the Apple app store for a limited time.
This app got a 4.7-star rating from more than 790 user reviews (out of 5). It is about 211.8 MB in size and was most recently updated on March 4, 2021.
To get this app on your iPhone, iPad, or Mac, go to this Apple App Store link: https://apple.co/3tjWVzu
With MovieSpirit, you can put together different kinds of media, like videos, photos, music, text, recordings, and even finger graffiti. You can then edit them together and add special effects, like scene-changing effects, text animation, filter effects, video intros, masks, and so on, to make your own movie.
- Crop, split, merge, cut, transform, flip, and resize media clips..
- Multi-layer video overlay (Picture-in-picture effect), no limit on the number of videos or pictures.
- Professional Video Aspect Ratio, Scalable Timeline (frame by frame), and Unrestricted Track Layers
- You can use masks (Line mask, Rectangle mask, Circle mask, Text mask, and Path mask) to hide or show parts of the video.
- Video matting, video background removal
- A Cutting Tool (Custom Shape Tools such as Pen Tool, Lasso Tool, Smudge Tool, and Text Tool can be used for image matting)
- Replace background for green/blue screen video and chroma key compositing
- Up to 50 special effects, like Blur, Snow, Rain, Starry Sky, and more.
- Gradual Opaque
- Fast-Forward, Slow-Motion, and reverse video (1/12 Slow to 16-fold Speed).
- Text-to-Speech feature (dozens of language options).
- Video with 360-degree rotation.
- Various Image Blending Modes.
- Downloadable fonts, text templates, text colors, vertical text, emojis, shadows, text strokes, alignment, etc.
- Built-in free music and sound effects, adding music from your PC or iTunes, and extracting audio from videos.
- Voice recording.
- Make your own animated GIF.
- Helpful video instructions.
Mac: Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.;
iPad: Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.;
iPhone: Requires iOS 11.0or later.;
iPod touch: Requires iOS 11.0or later.