Mockplus Cloud Pro is a product design platform that acts as a one-stop destination for creating fully functional products.
Mockplus makes it simple for colleagues to edit, iterate, and share functional product requirement papers online, and it can even assist with job management. Other coworkers can manage their responsibilities and progress, as well as keep track of new assignments, all in one location.
Mockplus is one of the market’s most rapidly growing prototyping tools. It enables rapid design and design updates from teams while also allowing designers to organize their workflow and developers to obtain code snippets. This results in significantly easier project collaboration.
All of your design needs can be met by this professional tool. Auto and manual preparation of specs allows you to make plans for a faster product release and set up a smooth transition from design to development.
You can use it to edit, preview, share, and manage functional product requirement documents (PRDs) online with the relevant drawings directly.
- Designing & prototyping
- Vector-based high-fidelity prototyping
- Huge built-in library of components, icons & templates
- Beautiful transitions & animations
- Responsive layout
- Collaborating & commenting
- Review and leave comments directly on designs
- Have a bird’s eye view of all project pages with Storyboard
- Create user flows by connecting project pages with drag-and-drop
- PRDs, design resources & source files all online in one place
- Create, manage & track design tasks
- Plugins for Figma, Sketch, Axure, Adobe XD & Photoshop (Jira coming soon)
- Export brand assets code to CSS, SCSS, or fewer codes for fast implementation
Mockplus Cloud Pro Free 6-Month Subscription
First, go to this page to set up a new Mockplus account.
Next, visit the Mockplus upgrade page, then enter the below coupon code and click the “Upgrade” button.
That’s it, enjoy a free 6-month subscription to Mockplus Cloud pro.
Note: This coupon is good for 5 PCs, for commercial or noncommercial use, and it can be used for both. During the first six months, you will get free updates and tech help.