MobiKin Backup Manager for Android is one of the apps you can use to make sure that your mobile data is safe, no matter what happens to your phone or tablet.
It can happen in a lot of different ways for Android users to lose their data. This is when people need MobiKin Backup Manager for Android to be able to back up and restore Android files quickly and easily so that they don’t lose their data.
Our phones store almost all of our personal information, giving us a virtual life. However, a lot of people lose their phone data, which is very upsetting. So, we need to back up our Android phone right away to avoid this disaster. This software makes it easy to back up all of our Android devices.
With a single click, you can back up all of your Android data (contacts, messages, call logs, photos, videos, audio, documents, apps, and more) or just the data you want.
The app provides two methods for connecting your Android phone to your computer: If you have a USB, you can connect your phone to your computer with a USB cable. If you don’t have a USB, you should scan the QR code on the app with WiFi to connect.
MobiKin Backup Manager Features:
- Easily back up all or some of your Android data with a single click for later use.
- This Android data management application enables you to view the name and count of backup files conveniently.
- We can back a total of 8 or more types of files up on Android phones. This includes Android contacts, messages, call logs, photos, videos, audio, documents, apps, and more.
- Backup and restore without loss of data; fresh backup files will not overwrite existing ones.
- It’s very easy to restore all of your Android backup data to your Android device.
- 8000+ Android phones and tablets are supported, including Samsung, HTC, Motorola, Sony, LG, Huawei, OnePlus, Google, Xiaomi, Oppo, and more.
- Supports all Android OS versions, from Android 4.0 to Android 10.0. (or up).
Get MobiKin Backup Manager for Android for Free:
Download the installer from the developer page[21.4 MB].
Run the installer, complete the installation process and launch the app.
Click “Register” (key icon) on the top right corner of the app’s main window.
Next, click the “Register” button and enter the below activation info.
Email: email@example.com License code: 6500248BB582D3C04180f2a22D780699EC60F74889C56742767A009B
Click “Register”, that’s it.