MiniTool Movie Maker is an alternative to Windows Movie Maker that has a wide range of features that will keep you busy for hours as you create your own unique videos and projects.
MiniTool MovieMaker is a video editing and enhancement program that aims to provide users with these capabilities without bloating the program with unnecessary features.
It takes your video and makes it look like a work of art with its user-friendly interface and extensive set of features. It gives your writing that extra sparkle.
By using the provided video templates, you can easily create professional-looking videos from a collection of your own videos and still images with no restrictions. This Windows movie maker makes it easy even for newcomers to edit their own films.
Windows Movie Maker fans should feel right at home with its familiar layout, menus, and controls. This is not to imply that the use of this application is antiquated. The thing is, it has an air of familiarity about it. It’s not hard at all to add a video to this program. The app supports both import and drag-and-drop of video files.
You can edit frames, add captions or credits, add transition effects, and fit your production into a template of your choice. The ability to add a soundtrack to your video is probably one of the coolest features, and it’s just as easy. Bring in all of your media, then combine formats to create a unique final output.
Key Features of MiniTool MovieMaker:
- You can create Hollywood-style trailers and stunning films with ease.
- Making movies is very easy. Select a movie layout, add your own media and voiceover, and save your finished product.
- It gives you more than 80 transitions that you can use to edit your video.
- Effects are a great way to spice up your video and give it more depth and impact.
- Save your videos in either standard or high-definition quality and import nearly any video or image format.
Get MiniTool MovieMaker for Free:
giveaway page and enter your email address to get a license code.
Download the software from the developer page: https://cdn2.minitool.com/
Install the software, open the app, and click the “Key” icon on the main screen.
Enter one of the below license codes.
Hit the “Register” button.