Millimeter Pro Android app worth $1.49 Now Free
Millimeter Pro for android is a caliper in your pocket.
It’s small ruler on your android device screen to make a quick estimation of length, width, radius and area of small objects and parts if you don’t have a ruler at hand.
With this app you can measure small objects on the screen: dimensions, area, angle, split the linear and circular object into equal pieces.
For instance, this app can be useful in measuring your photo for the visa or passport application to make sure that your photo meets all the size requirements.
Millimeter Pro can be used as a thread gauge to measure TPI or thread pitch, the app normally sells for USD $1.49 and now the app is available as free to install.
Interested people head on to Google play store and get this pro app for free.
The millimeter is a screen ruler app. It uses the full screen of Android device for distance and length measurements as caliper or tape measure.
Place an object on the scale paper screen and simply touch and move rulers to measure it. Pro version measures area, circle, radius and diameter, angles, ratio and splits into equal parts.
Any Android device can be calibrated for accurate measurements in Calibration Mode, where common standard objects (coins, credit cards, etc) can be used as a reference.
Use this screen ruler in different areas to measure small objects that fit your phone or tablet screen: jewelry, jewels, rings ????, stones, screws, bolts, buttons diameter, nuts, knitting needles, knitting pattern, washers, insects, mosaic tile, hooks, thread, etc.
What you can do with Millimeter Pro:
- Calibrate Millimeter with custom or standard objects
- Ruler Mode for measure in metric and imperial units: mm and inch
- Use fractions for inch units
- Use app as standard ruler
- Use full-screen mode for better user experience in Ruler mode
- Additional vertical ruler for 2D measurements (????)
- Area measurement for 2D measurements (⬛)
- Calculate W/H ratio of the rectangular objects in 2D
- Parts Mode to split length or objects into equal parts
- Thread per inch ( TPI ) measurement pattern (????) in Parts mode
- Circle Mode to measure circular objects (????)
- Split circle into equal sector/angle
- Lock / Unlock rulers in any mode for better usability (????)
- Set exact size, length, diameter, several parts manually with keyboard input (⌨)
- Change background to BW night mode for power saving (????) and better visualization (????)
About The Author
Ramakanth is lead writer & one of the Founder of Techno360. He covers security, freebies, web-browsers,Windows OS and a variety of other subjects. He earned his degree at Anna university,worked in IT support for several years, and has been writing at Techno360 since 2008.