In the realm of language learning, Japanese stands out as a captivating blend of intricate characters, rich history, and cultural nuances.
For those embarking on their Japanese language journey, Midori, the acclaimed Japanese dictionary iOS app, emerges as an invaluable companion. And for a limited time, this exceptional tool is yours for the absolute steal of $0.00!
Midori: The Ultimate Japanese Dictionary App
This is a comprehensive Japanese-English, English-Japanese dictionary app for iOS devices. It has over 910,000 entries, 150,000 example sentences, and many advanced features that will make your Japanese learning experience much easier.
Here are some features that make this iOS app stand out from other dictionary apps:
- Find words using kana, romaji, or a photo. Type in hiragana, katakana, or romaji, or snap a pic with the camera. Midori also recognizes handwriting and lets you search for any kanji.
- Listen to pronunciations: Midori speaks Japanese and English words, helping you practice pronunciation.
- Learn kanji with easy-to-follow diagrams: Explore 12,000+ kanji with stroke order diagrams, animations, meanings, readings, and examples.
- Study with flashcards and bookmarks: Create flashcards for words and kanji, and organize them with bookmarks and folders. Share with friends easily.
- Use offline: Works without the internet, anytime, anywhere, no worries about data or Wi-Fi.
How to Get the App for Free
This iOS App normally costs $4.99 in the App Store, but for a limited time, you can get it for free. All you have to do is follow these simple steps:
- Go to the App Store and search for Midori (Japanese Dictionary) or click on this link.
- Tap on the “Get” button and download the app to your device.
- Enjoy using the app and learning Japanese.
That’s it. You don’t need to sign up, create an account, or enter any payment information. Just download the app and start using it.
This is a powerful and comprehensive Japanese dictionary app that can help you learn Japanese faster and easier.
It has many features that other dictionary apps don’t have, such as photo search, kanji stroke order, flashcards, and offline access. And right now, you can get it for free in the App Store.
Don’t miss this opportunity to get a $4.99 app for free.