Mental Hospital V is a first-person horror game where you play as a survivor. It has beautiful graphics and a very scary atmosphere.
On the Google Play Store, this Android game received a 3.7-star rating (out of 5) from more than 5900 user reviews and 100,000+ installations.
In this atmospheric horror game, you’ll encounter heart-pounding dread, chases, and terrifying creatures. In any case, never play in the dark by yourself!
About Mental Hospital V Game:
This is how the story of the game starts: Journalist Mark did a small investigation into the mental hospital. In a strange set of events, he went missing and all of his friends were found dead. His brother starts to look for the truth.
While attempting to comprehend what has occurred and who you are, you are faced with a difficult choice: save your sibling or stay alive.
A challenging challenge is awaiting your resolution. There is always a way out! In such a delicate position, make an attempt to find your own.
There are seven good reasons to download the game right now, like:
- Numerous terrifying monsters and animals.
- Numerous levels to finish.
- A video camera that allows for night vision.
- A thrilling and surprising plot will keep you on your toes.
- Awe-inspiring graphics optimized for mobile devices.
- There are no in-game purchases.
- A perfect horror game, with intense gameplay, frightening monsters, unexpected screamers, and a disturbing atmosphere.