Memetown USA is a short game about saving the world from a dangerous church trying to destroy the universe.
Memetown USA may be small in scope, but it makes up for it with intense AAA quality meme material.
This casual Indie game usually sells for USD $4.20 on Steam Store and now Indiegala is offering it as a free download.
Visit this Indiegala page and click the ‘Download’ button.
Memetown USA is a short, tongue-in-cheek role playing game about saving the world from a dangerous church trying to destroy the universe.
The game is usually in 2D, but it also has some spicy 3D cut scenes showcased in the trailer below.
Features of Memetown USA :
- An epic story that spans dozens of minutes, possibly even hours if you’re slow.
- An in-game computer packed with crazy meme-editing software and an entire in-game internet.
- Deep-fried cutscenes.
- A built-in online service for sharing memes with other players.
- Frog-themed boss battles.
- An original soundtrack inspired by the greatest meme songs of our generation.
- Multiple volumes of meme scripture, including Holy Bible 2 and Duderonomy 420.
Welcome to Memetown, a typical city in every way except one: memes. Memes are a way of life in Memetown. Memes are everywhere. Memes are products. Memes are people. Memes are religion. Especially religion. In fact, something about the church seems a little suspicious. Maybe it’s worth checking out…
Recently there have been rumors of a dangerous cult residing in the woods near Memetown. Maybe they know something we don’t…
The amount of effort required to make this game far exceeded the value of the end result.
MINIMUM System requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 SP1
- Processor: Intel Core i3
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD 3000
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 400 MB available space