After going through 3 betas Iobit released the final version of IObit Malware Fighter and it is now available for download. IObit Malware Fighter emerged as a replacement of controversial IObit Security 360.
Malware Fighter is antispyware tool that can protect your PC from spyware, adware, trojans, bots, and other threats that your regular antivirus software might have missed. According to Iobit, with the unique “Dual-Core” engine and the heuristic malware detection, Malware Fighter detects the most complex and deepest spyware and malware in a very fast and efficient way.
Key Features of Iobit Malware Fighter :
- Complete PC Security Care.
- Finds the Deepest Infections with help of DOG (Digital Original Gene), a malware detection method.
- Very Fast and Light :Uses “Dual-Core” anti-malware engine.
- One-click Solution and Very Easy to Use.
- Automated Working in the Background.
- Automatic and Frequent Updates.
- Real-time protection.
- Uses cloud Computing technology to analyze the behavior threats.
- Works with All Antivirus Products
To know more about Malware fighter visit iobit.com
Download Iobit Malware Fighter :
Malware Fighter is available as both Paid & free version with few differences like Process Guard, USB Disk Guard and Malicious Action Guard, as well as automatic database updates, free technical support and so on. The files size is around 12 MB.
Download : Malware Fighter v1.0
My view about IObit Malware Fighter :
Iobit mentions that Malware Fighter is Complete PC Security Care and has 100% effectiveness rate for detecting virus and malware. But at the same time it says that Malware Fighter will assist your antivirus to defend any tricky and complex threats.
According to my testing from beta stage with this final version I experienced few false positives, but I suggest that you still need an Antivirus to effectively defend your PC from threats. However it is worth trying as it is free for personal use.