Launching & Building a Brand for Dummies is a valuable resource for entrepreneurs and business owners seeking to establish a powerful brand.
This dummies ebook explains in simple terms how to launch a successful brand. You can confidently launch your brand and grow it into a successful business by following the steps outlined in this book.
Get the $16.00 eBook “Launching & Building a Brand for Dummies,” for FREE!
Here’s how you can download the ebook at no cost:
- Visit this TradePub Giveaway page.
- Simply type in your email address and hit the “Download” button to get started.
- If you don’t already have an account, please fill out the form to create one, or log in using your existing account information.
- An email with the ebook’s download link will be sent to you. And you can find it in TradePub’s “My Library” section, too.
- You can also use this direct link to download the ebook if you’d prefer to skip the steps above.
This no-cost offer expires on March 1, 2023. The ebook takes up 12 MB of space and has 387 pages.
About Launching & Building a Brand for Dummies Book:
A company’s success is its ability to create a unique brand identity that people will remember.
It’s important to have a unique brand identity that speaks to your target market and makes you stand out from the crowd.
In her book Launching & Building a Brand for Dummies, Amy Will gives an in-depth look at how to plan a successful launch. This includes, but isn’t limited to, setting launch goals, figuring out who your target audience is, and coming up with a launch plan that fits the personality of your brand.
When it comes to building a successful brand, Amy Will stresses the value of doing your homework and getting to know your audience inside and out. She also highlights the significance of maintaining a constant visual identity and set of messages for your brand.
There are five parts to this ebook:
- How to Begin with Branding
- Taking care of the basics of a brand
- Getting a Brand to Stand Out
- Taking care of and feeding your brand
- How to make your marketing campaigns go viral and how to make your brand stand out from the rest