In celebrating the 5th anniversary of KMPlayer Mobile version, the developers are offering $3.99 worth KMPlayer PRO version for free.
This giveaway will be available from March 20 to March 24, 2019.
It is one of the best media player available for Android devices. It supports all popular video formats including mkv, avi, mp4, mov, webm.
KMPlayer Pro [paid version] is a clean version without ads, to download the app for free head on to Google Play store or follow below link.
About KMPlayer :
This video player is used by more than 800 million people worldwide. It is the best video player with a lot of functions including list swipe, section repeat, mirror mode and more.
- High-Quality Playback: High-definition video playback from HD to 4K, UHD, Full HD (except for low-end smartphones)
- External Storage: Automatically loading all video and music files from an external storage device (SD card, etc.)
- Network play: Support music and video playback on an external network
- URL playback: URL input to support playback of videos on YouTube and other video sites
- Google Cloud: Support video playback of Google Cloud (Google Drive)
- Codec Search: If there is no codec in the smartphone, automatic codec search function
- Speed Control: You can play video at the desired speed (0.1 ~ 4 times)
- Section Repeat: Section repeat function required for language learning
- Mirror mode: Mirror mode for left and right reversing required for choreography exercises
- Play music: Play all music files on the smartphone
- Mini pop-up mode: Multi-tasking player window function for various tasks during movie playback
- Night Mode: Night mode (night mode) allows you to watch videos easily at night
▶ Support type
– Video and music formats:
FLV, 3GP, M4V, MKV, TS, MPG, FLV, AVI, MOV, MP4,
– Subtitle format:
DVD, DVB, SSA/ASS Subtitle Track. SubStation Alpha(.ssa/.ass) with full styling.
SAMI(.smi) with ruby tag support. SubRip(.srt), MicroDVD(.sub/.txt), VobSub(.sub/.idx), SubViewer2.0(.sub), MPL2(.mpl/.txt), TMPlayer(.txt), Teletext, PJS(.pjs) , WebVTT(.vtt)