Ashampoo Internet Accelerator is an automatic internet speed optimization windows tool that boost your net connecting speed. Normally Internet Accelerator 3 costs around $20 and now here is a free offer which provides Ashampoo Internet Accelerator 3 fullversion license for free.
About Ashampoo Internet Accelerator 3:
If your are an Windows system expert and known how to tune the windows settings, then Ashampoo Internet Accelerator 3 is not for you.
This is only for basic & novice users, which helps them to get best out of their Network connection.Ashampoo Internet Accelerator analyzes your computer, network, then it will tweak and optimizes all the relevant settings with a single click.
Ashampoo Internet Accelerator optimize’s both your system and browser automatically, also this version includes an Internet connection speed test tool so you can test your performance directly.
The only drawback I noticed is it doesn’t supports Google Chrome and Opera.
- Key Features:
- Boost and configure Internet Explorer and Firefox
- Internet Cleaner tool – quickly erase your surfing trail
- Hosts File Checker– stop spyware redirecting you
- Interactive auto-check for key Internet access settings
- Compatible with Windows 7 (32bit/64bit),Windows Vista (32bit/64bit) , Windows XP.
- First Visit this promo page http://bit.ly/96FPSk,enter your email ID and click ‘senden’ button.
- Now you will get conformation email from Ashampoo, click the conformation link and create account.
- Now you will get Ashampoo Internet Accelerator 3 License code or you can check it out by signing in to your Ashampoo account.
- Download the installation file from here(5.5 MB)
- Thanks to Frost
How to get it for Free ?
Note:If you have already created an Ashampoo account, use the same email ID for this one also.
does this really work???
Both yes and no..
Yes if your internet settings are set up wrong for your connection, may this program, configure the right settings for your internet speed (cable, dsl, lan…).
Still if you had the right settings allready, then it dont change anything.
I’m not a fan of Ashampoo. They take a very small feature or tweak and turn it into a complete application. The thing worth using from their stable is Ashampoo WinOptimizer.