Hyperdrive Massacre is a party game which you can play with your friends.
Developed by 34BigThings, Hyperdrive Massacre is an 80’s inspired local-multiplayer vehicular combat game.
The game is packed with vehicles and maps. Players can choose how many rounds they would like to play in any given game mode.
These games modes include:
Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Space Soccer, Spong, Last Man Standing, and Death Race. Spong and Soccer
The game is now available for free on Steam, visit this page and click ‘Install Game’ to add it to your library.
ABOUT THIS GAME
Hyperdrive Massacre is an 80s inspired local multiplayer fragfest for up to 4 players.
Players take control of a space Cadillac and frag their way to victory against friends or can also play against AI.
Both modes allow players to unlock a full crew roster.
Submachine guns, sniper rifles, frag grenades, homing missiles, and bullet deflectors are some of the tools player can use to create havoc.
Note: This Game Requires A Controller.
Hperdrive Massacre is best played on a couch. Although its content is family-friendly, it also makes for an excellent drinking game.
- 3 solo and local multiplayer game modes: Deathmatch, Death Race, Last Man Standing.
- Plus 3 local-multiplayer-only game modes: Team Deathmatch, Space Soccer, and Spong
- Local Multiplayer up to 4 players
- 8 Unique battle arenas
- 16 space enabled muscle cars, each manned by its own whacky crew
- 10 instant power up weapons each allowing a different play style
- Viciously challenging AI for when your friends are not around
- Rocking original sound track