HyperCam 5 is the successor of famous HyperCam 3. It is a screen capture and editing tool for Windows users.
This Smart and easy to use software allows recording screen actions, video and sound being played on the user’s computer
and edit the captured files.
HyperCam captures cursor movements, menu selections, pop-up windows and everything else the user sees on the screen.
It allows panning the recorded area around the screen. Optionally, recorded movies can be annotated with text.
Recording games, creating video presentations, tutorials or movies for professional purposes or just for fun are tasks simply done with HyperCam.
You can use HyperCame for capturing a movie or game played on your PC.
You can use it for recording Skype calls and for creating video presentations and tutorials
The software offers, intuitive and user-friendly interface,
pre-defined hot-keys for recording actions, settings command line interface.
There is a built-in video editor and comprehensive text-notes workflow.
The installation size is small and you can install it on portable devices such as USB drive.
HyperCam 5 Features:
- Save captured data to MP4, AVI or WMV/ASF files
- Encode video/audio with codecs presented on PC
- Edit captured MP4, AVI, WMV/ASF files with frame accuracy (trim and join)
- Record and mix two audio channels: a microphone and system audio.
- Comprehensive screen notes workflow
- Use with portable storage devices like USB Sticks
- Supported languages: English, German, Italian, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian.
HyperCam 5 Home Edition Free License:
Today CHIP website is giving away a free License to HyperCam 5 Home Edition as part of their Christmas Advent Calendar 2018 program.
To get the license code, visit this giveaway or promo page in the German Language. Enter your email address, first & last name and hit the ‘ Send’ button.
Install the software, launch the app click Register and enter the license code or activation key to activate the product.