The first android 4.1 Jelly bean phone from HTC is unveiled and the company calls it as “HTC One X+ “ (HTC One X Plus ). The phone is said to be an upgraded version of HTC One X with upgraded software and hardware.
Not only Jelly bean, the smart phone arrives with huge hardware configuration, the phone has 1.7 GHz quad-core NVIDIA Tegra 3 AP37 processor, 64GB of internal storage , a 4.7 inch Super LCD 2 touchscreen display with a 720p HD resolution and an 8 megapixel camera with auto-focus and an LED flash, which features an F2.0 aperture and 28mm lens, the 8 megapixel camera is capable of recording full high definition video in 1080p.
Other key features of HTC One X+ include : 2100mAh battery,HTC Sense 4+,1GB of RAM, a 1.6 MP front camera with capable of recording HD video in 720p,Beats Audio with new Tap and Go function.
The HTC One X Plus will be available in both GSM and 4G LTE versions, and the device also comes with NFC, Bluetooth 4.0, plus Bluetooth with aptX enabled, there is also DLNA and MHL.
HTC One X+ will retail in UK or Europe for £474 including taxes and it will be available from the 22nd of October.The smartphone will be available for sale in North Asia this month and South Asia (including India) in November.
HTC One X+ Full Specs
- Android 4.1 Jelly bean OS with HTC Sense 4+ UI
- 4.7 inch Super LCD 2 touchscreen display with a 720p HD resolution
- The screen is covered in Gorilla Glass 2
- 1.7 GHz quad-core NVIDIA Tegra 3 AP37 processor
- 1GB RAM
- 64 GB internal storage
- 8-megapixel rear camera, 1.6-megapixel front camera
- Beat Audio, a microUSB port with mobile HD video link for USB or HDMI connection, and a 3.5mm audio jack.
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n,NFC,Bluetooth with aptX enabled,DLNA and MHL.
- 2100mAh battery
- SIZE: 134.36 x 69.9 x 8.9mm
- WEIGHT: 135 grams
[highlight]HTC’s full press release for the One X+ is posted in next page,read it.[/highlight]