How to Change KIS 2011 Chinese version to English
I just saw KIS 2011 free 1 year License offer shared by Krishna. It seems he was unable to post right way to change KIS 2011 chinese to English version.
There are few difference in KIS 2010 & KIS 2011, so here is my way to transform the Chinese version to English.
- After installing the Chinese version,update KIS 2011, then you need to disable ‘Self Defense’
- First click on the “Wheel” (settings) icon, Now click on “Box” like icon, then click on “Badge” like icon and un-check the boxes in right side and apply settings, follow below(similar) image
- Note: After disabeling self defense, don’t exit or close KIS (chinese) 2011, KIS 2011 interface shoulde be open or running.
- Now click “Windows” button —–> “Accessories”—> “Run”, the type regedit and click OK.
- In the Registry Editor go to the following path:
- Now in right side pane, search for ” SkinSwitchDisabled” and change it’s value from 1 to 0.
- Now Imediately click or open the running KIS 2011 (China)Interface, then press Shift and F12 (shift + F12).
- That’s it, you will see English interface.
- Now every time you restrat your PC, again KIS 2011 will be in chinese interface, but when ever you press Shift and F12 it will change to english interface.
- This worked for me.