Honor Note 10 Launched : Liquid cooling,6.95 inch FullHD + Display
Huawei today announced the launch of Honor Note 10 phone bigger than Galaxy Note 9 and iPhone X Plus.
Honor Note 10 arrives with a huge 6.95-inch FullHD + display (without Notch) with an 18.5:9 aspect ratio.
Under the hood, the Smart Phone has HUAWEI’s Kirin 970 processor with Mali-G72 MP12 GPU.
The internal storage and RAM of the device depends on the model.
The Honor Note 10 available in 3 different variants:
1. 4GB RAM and 64GB storage variant costs CNY 2,799 ( Rs. 28,100) or USD $411.
2. 6GB RAM and 128GB Storage variant costs CNY 3,199 (Rs. 32,100) or USD $469.
3. 8GB RAM and 128GB storage variant costs CNY 3,599 ( Rs. 36,100) or USD $528.
All these variants storage is expandable with a microSD card slot, else you can use this slot for other SIM.
The device supports Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD).
On the back of the phone, you have AI-powered dual-lens camera with 24-megapixel primary sensor and a 16-megapixel secondary sensor (both f / 1.8 ).
On the front, you get 13 MP camera ( f/2.0 aperture) for selfies.
Double Turbo mode and Liquid cooling technology :
The Smartphone AMOLED display (FHD +) supports HDR10.
The device has stereo speakers (Dolby Atmos) and of course Android 8.1 Oreo (EMUI 8.2 with GPU Turbo) pre-installed.
What’s interesting is the double-turbo mode feature with a dedicated button for ultimate performance. The same button doubles up as the camera shutter button.
The Honor Note 10 also comes with a cooling technology called “THE NINE” designed to keep the device cool.
Huawei claims the liquid cooling technology offers 10-degree Celsius cooler experience.
Other features :
- The device weighs 230 grams and sports 5000mAh battery with fast charging.
- Connectivity – Dual 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.2 LE instead of 5, WiFi 802.11ac (2.4GHz/5GHz), and USB Type-C.
- Dimensions: 177×85×7.65mm
- Supports internal storage expandable up to 256GB via microSD
- Fingerprint sensor
- NFC, GPS, USB Type-C audio.
The Honor Note 10 available in three colors: Midnight Black, Phantom Blue, and Lilly White.
The smartphone is already available for sale in Chinese eCommerce sites. There is no word from Huwaei about the device Global launch.