GPU Caps Viewer is a small free Windows utility that displays all details related to your installed Graphics Card/GPU. It will describes the essential capabilities of your graphics card/GPU including GPU type, amount of VRAM , OpenGL API support level, OpenGL API extensions database and general system configuration, as well as a GPU-Stress-Test functionality (GPU-Burner).
GPU Caps Viewer offers following features:
- Quick view of the graphics configuration (graphics card / GPU type, amount of video memory, drivers version)
- Display of the main OpenGL capabilities (OpenGL version, texture size, number of texture units, etc.)
- Display of OpenCL API support and extensions.
- Display of the OpenGL extensions supported by your graphics card or display of all existing OpenGL extensions no matter what graphics card you have.
- Display of NVIDIA CUDA level support
- Display of the system configuration: CPU type and speed, amount of systeme memory, operating system, PhysX version
- Display of the GPU core temperature
- GPU Burner or Stability Test: allows to overheat the GPU in order to test the graphics card stability. You can start several stress test demos in the same time in order to make your graphics card working to the maximum.
- List of links related to your graphics card: graphics drivers and graphics cards reviews.
- Full report in text and XML format which will be Useful for developers