Gone Home Game Available for Free Until May 3- DRM Free Version
Gone Home is a ‘walking sim’ mystery game developed by Fullbright. The game sells for USD $14.99, but you can get it free through Humble Bundle Monthly Trove.
Until May 3rd, Humble Monthly subscribers can download the game for free. This free download available for Windows, Mac and Linux users.
To grab the game, visit this Humble Bundle page and click ‘Login’, then sign-in to your account or create a new one.
Next, scroll down the page and you will notice ‘Free Until 5/3’ image like above screenshot, click it and you will notice links to download the game.
Depending on your system os select icon and download the game, the download size for Windows is 1.83 GB and for Mac & Linux is 1.82 GB.
About Gone Home Game:
This is a walking simulator and interactive game. On the Steam store, it received about 76 percent positive reviews from more than eleven thousand users.
Gone Home is a game where you walk around your house trying to figure out where your family is.
You will play the character, Katie. She comes home from a year abroad to discover an empty house on a stormy night where her parents and sister are not at home in Oregon.
You arrive home after a year abroad. You expect your family to greet you, but the house is empty.
Something’s not right. Where is everyone? And what’s happened here? Unravel the mystery for yourself in Gone Home, a story exploration game from The Fullbright Company.
Gone Home is an interactive exploration simulator. Interrogate every detail of a seemingly normal house to discover the story of the people who live there.
Open any drawer and door. Pick up objects and check them to discover clues. Uncover the events of one family’s lives by investigating what they’ve left.
Go Home Again.
- A Personal Story: Created by veterans of the BioShock series and the story team behind Minerva’s Den, Gone Home offers the rich, nuanced details of one family’s struggles to deal with uncertainty, heartache, and change.
- An Immersive Place: Return to the 1990s by visiting a home where every detail has been carefully recreated, and the sounds of a rainstorm outside wrap you in the experience.
- No Combat, No Puzzles: Gone Home is a nonviolent and puzzle-free experience, inviting you to play at your own pace without getting attacked, stuck, or frustrated. This house wants you to explore it.
- Fully Interactive Investigation: Discover what’s happened to the Greenbriars by examining a house full of the family’s personal possessions, and the notes and letters they’ve left. Use your powers of observation to piece together a story that unfolds as you explore.
- Behind-The-Scenes Commentary: Over 90 minutes of commentary by the developers, musicians, and voice talent behind Gone Home. Access Commentary mode by clicking the Modifiers button when starting a new game!