Floola: iTunes Alternative for iPod
Floola is a freeware application to efficiently manage your iPod or your Motorola mobile phone (any model supporting iTunes except iPhone and iPod touch). It’s a standalone application that can be run directly from your iPod and needs no installation under Linux (any GTK2 distro), Mac OS X (10.3.9 or newer!) and Windows (98 or newer, including Vista).
Floola supports almost all features offered by iPods including photos, artwork, podcasts and smart playlists!
It automatically converts any incompatible audio or video file so that you can copy almost any file to it. It allows adding youtube and myspace videos with a single click. Now it even makes it possible to keep your Google calendars synched!
– support s Windows, Mac and Linux.
– Copy and extract songs to and from a iPod.
– Easily manage your playlists.
– Support for Last.fm, Podcasts and Web videos.
– Support for lyrics, artwork.
– Eliminate duplicate songs.
– Automatically converts incompatible files to iPod formats.
– Adds ability to add videos to iPod.
– Ability to export to HTML files.
– Support for notes, photos and ability to play iPod music.