Flashback, a classic 2D adventure game, is now free for a limited period of time. This game is a cinematic platformer with gameplay resembling that of Prince of Persia (1989) and Another World (1991) by Delphine.
This is the same game from 1992, but it has new music, some graphical filters, slightly updated controls, and a rewind feature.
Flashback is being offered for free on the Good Old Games Store (GOG) for a limited time. For the next 72 hours, it’s completely free.
Go to gog.com/giveaway if you want to get your hands on this PC game.
Just scroll down to get to the middle of the page.
There will be a banner reading “Yes, and claim the game.” Simply hit the button.
Sign in to your GOG account (or create a new one) and click “Yes, and claim the game” again.
That’s it. The game will be an addition to what you currently own. For free, you can keep and play it for as long as you like.
You’ll be able to download and play the game once you’ve downloaded and installed the GOG Galaxy gaming client and signed in to your account.
To learn more about the game, you can visit https://www.gog.com/en/game/.
About Flashback Game:
The action-adventure game that sold more than 2.2 million copies is back.
- Conrad B. Hart, a young scientist who has been robbed of his memories after escaping from a spacecraft, awakens on Saturn’s moon Titan. An army of assailants and extortionists is closing in on him. Reuniting with his loved ones and solving an intergalactic mystery are just some of the challenges he faces as he makes his way back to the Earth.
On the 25th anniversary of its release, re-discover one of the greatest video games ever made! With hand-drawn scenery and a riveting sci-fi plot, it was one of the first games to make use of motion capture technology for more lifelike animations.
You’ll find a Modern mode as well as the classic 1993 game in this re-release.
- Post-FX graphics filters
- Audio and music have been completely reworked.
- A new “Rewind” function, which may be adjusted to suit the difficulty level of the task at hand, has been added.
- Helpful guides for those in need!
- Compatible with Windows 7/8/10/11 and Mac OS X 10.13 and above.