Files can be damaged due to application failures, system crashes, network errors and files can be corrupted by virus, discovering & fixing the corrupted files is tedious task.
The standard way is to try to fix the issue is to use repair tools that rectify the problem, one such tool is called File Repair.
File Repair is powerful freeware tool that provides a helping hand to fix corrupted or damaged files on your PC.It scans the damaged file and extracts most data from it to a new usable file.
File Repair can repair damaged files because of an unexpected power failure, network interruption, virus infection, network and application errors.
Using File Repair, you can repair:
- corrupted Word documents (.doc, .docx, .docm, .rtf)
- corrupted Excel spreadsheets (.xls, .xla, .xlsx)
- corrupted Zip or RAR archives (.zip, .rar)
- corrupted videos (.avi, .mp4, .mov, .flv, .wmv, .asf, .mpg)
- corrupted JPEG, GIF, TIFF, BMP, PNG or RAW images (.jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .tiff, .bmp, .png)
- corrupted PDF documents (.pdf)
- corrupted Access databases (.mdb, .mde, .accdb, .accde)
- corrupted PowerPoint presentations (.ppt, .pps, .pptx)
- corrupted music (.mp3, .wav)
File Repair can fix the following common errors:
- The format of the file is not recognized by the application.
- The file cannot be read
- The file cannot be accessed
- The default application for the file type cannot open the file
- low system resource errors, out of memory errors.