Epocrates® Essentials ($159 worth), a premium mobile application from Epocrates, Inc, offers the drug, disease, and diagnostic tools which provides reliable clinical information to you at the point of care. Epocrates, Inc is Giving away their product for free For Limited period of time and it will available for free until 31 August only!
Epocrates Essentials the top ranked medical application and specifically formatted for the mobile platforms, features cross-linking between the drug, disease and diagnostic content and can be used to support a patient’s consultation from diagnosis to treatment.
Epocrates Essentials will work only with following: iPhone /iPod touch, BlackBerry, Palm OS and Windows Mobile platforms.
Epocrates Essentials suite was exclusively developed for the iPhone platform. It takes advantage of the touch-screen interface, and introduces new disease content, features and functionality to the platform.
The premium software solution includes:
- Drug prescribing and safety information for more than 3,300 drugs, including pill pictures-
- Peer-reviewed disease content and evidence-based differential diagnosis developed in conjunction with the BMJ Group, publisher of the British Medical Journal
- Infectious disease treatment guide with empiric and specific treatment recommendations
- Hundreds of diagnostic and laboratory tests for interpretation and diagnostic support
- 600+ alternative (herbal) medications with drug interactions
- MedMath medical calculators including commonly-used pregnancy wheel and unit conversions
There are four different versions of Epocrates:
- Epocrates Rx (Free)
- Epocrates Rx Pro ($99 per year)
- Epocrates Essentials ($159 per year)
- Epocrates Essentials Deluxe ($199 per year)
How do I get Epocrates Essentials for Free ?
- First Register an Epocrates account over here and login to your account.
- Now visit this promo page http://bit.ly/9ontwi, then select your medical school and “GET IT NOW” button.
- Now select your mobile platform to download and install the software.
- Note: Only United States Medical Students are eligible for this free offer.