Emsisoft Anti-Malware 7.0 Beta Released
A public beta version of Emsisoft Anti-Malware 7.0 is released and now available for download. Continual changes on the malware scene require the ability to adapt and provide a fast and especially flexible response. The popular security products vendor Emsisoft team do their best to constantly protect your PC using the finest technologies available, they believe that fundamental changes are sometimes necessary in continuing to defend their first-class position. Therefore Emsisoft Anti-Malware 7.0 introduces a completely new second scan engine which in addition to an even greater detection rate and less false positives, also boasts improvements to the performance of our real-time protection.
About Emsisoft Anti-Malware:
Emsisoft Anti-Malware monitors all active programs in real-time for dangerous behavior (Behavior Blocking) and can detect new unknown Viruses, Trojans, Worms, Viruses and other damaging programs (Zero-Day dangers) without daily updates. The signature-based security (dual engine) ensures a very high recognition rate of known Malware such as Viruses, Trojans, Worms and Viruses.
The most important improvements in Emsisoft Anti-Malware 7.0:
- Completely new second scan engine(B) with even more efficient scans and greater detection rate.
- Significantly less false alerts as they were usually caused by the former second scan engine.
- Improved first scan engine (A) now runs faster than ever.
- Significantly better real-time protection performance. The active guard does not slow down your computer.
- Optimized malware cleaning to be able to restore registry entries that were affected by malware.
- Improved surf protection with a brand new and more frequently updated database.
- Faster online updates via smaller differential downloads. This means hourly updates are ready for use without delay.
Download Emsisoft Anti-Malware 7.0 Beta:
If you don’t have Emsisoft Anti-Malware already installed, you can simply download and install the full Emsisoft Anti-Malware 6.6 setup, next enable “Use Beta updates” under “Configuration”/”Update”, perform an online update and follow the instructions.
If Emsisoft Anti-Malware is already installed on your computer, activate beta updates via Configuration -> Update Settings -> Use beta updates and run an update.
But the company didn’t’ revealed the final version release date, however they said that ,the final version of Emsisoft Anti-Malware 7.0 will be published as soon as they are confident of its stability.