Emergency Boot Kit (formerly known as the Emergency Boot CD) is a robust package of utilities for rescuing lost data and restoring inoperable machines. The operating system is contained in its own bootable USB drive.
This windows program can repair damaged or inaccessible PCs, back up data, alter the registry, recover lost files, and reset passwords.
When your computer suddenly stops booting this Emergency Boot Kit can help you get it back up and running as soon as possible, saving all of your data from being lost forever.
Once you’ve downloaded the software, you’ll need to burn the ISO image on a disc or USB device using whatever ISO-burning software you like.
Keep in mind that this is not a tool for novices, as fixing your system from a boot CD requires expert expertise, and if you make a mistake, you could seriously compromise your data.
First, boot the PC up after inserting the disc or plugging in the USB drive, then go into the BIOS and select the device you want it to boot from. Make the removable media (such as a USB drive) or optical disc (such as a DVD) your computer’s primary boot device, save your changes, and then reboot.
Having prior knowledge is crucial for this task due to the fact that different machines have different methods of BIOS configuration. You can also use the computer’s detailed instructions to make sure you are taking the right steps.
The Emergency Boot CD then presents a series of windows via which you can go to the “File Manager,” alter drive letters, select, rename, delete, copy, and relocate files and folders, and hopefully recover some of your lost data.
Emergency Boot Kit Features:
- File manager: allows you to back up and restore files independently of Windows (has full support for Unicode and NTFS).
- If you’ve forgotten the password to your Windows user account yet need to regain access to your computer, try the Windows Password Wizard.
- Registry Tools: Registry Editor & Defragmenter (allows for editing of the registry even if Windows is unable to boot).
- Mount & Boot Center allows you to reassign drive letters and repair other boot issues outside of Windows.
- Partition Manager: Make partitions, format them, delete them, and wipe them clean; back them up to images and restore them; copy partitions across hard drives.
Get Emergency Boot Kit for Free:
Visit this Giveaway page.
Enter your Name, and email address and click the “Submit” button.
You will receive a license code(REGISTRATION CODE) to email-Inbox.
Install the software, and launch it, you will notice an activation window similar to the below screenshot.
Click “Enter Registration Code” and enter the code you received, then hit the “OK” button.