EASEUS ToDo Backup Free 3.0 Released
EASEUS has released the final & stable version of Todo Backup 3.0 software, the new version adds a number of major new features to this versatile backup application.
EASEUS Todo Backup Free 3.0 is capable of backing up everything from selected files and file types to entire partitions or drives .
Actually EASEUS Todo Backup Free 3.0 is nothing but Todo Backup Home, which was before sold as a commercial product. The Version 3.0 adds support for backing up and restoring MS Exchange and SQL Servers. It is also now capable of backing up to tapes and tape libraries.
A new differential option has been added to disk, partition and file backups, and ToDo Backup 3.0 also supports dynamic disks and promises better compatibility with Solid State Disks(SSD).
Also introduced single-click system backup and recovery along with a similar one-click option for restoring a backup to another which helps to migrate to a new computer.
According to Easeus, Todo Backup 3.0 is an advanced and reliable data backup & system disaster recovery software for home office and business desktops and laptops. It enables users to perform self-service backup operation oriented on complete system & file backup, one-click to recover system to dissimilar hardware without reinstallation, comprehensive differential/incremental backup and fast system snapshot.
What’s new in EASEUS ToDo Backup 3.0 ?
- Backup and restore Exchange and SQL Server: ensure business continuity for large and medium enterprises.
- Differential backup and restore: backup only changed files to save disk space.
- One-click system backup: guarantee system security, get system back to normal in case of system crashes.
- One-click to recover to dissimilar hardware: restore and migrate system to different hardware without reinstalling system and applications.
- Supports dynamic disk: backup and clone dynamic volume to provide system protection and data migration.
- Backup to tape: back up files to tape devices and restore tape data to specified location.