Join EaseUS CleanGenius 3.0 Beta Testing and get full version for Free
EaseUS CleanGenius 3.0 is a easy to use Mac cleaner from EaseUS, that keeps your Mac clean and healthy.EaseUS CleanGenius is a Mac system maintenance utility to make your Mac OS run faster and perform better.
The new version (3.0) offers a variety of more in-depth clean functions. For example, Duplicates finder easily locates and deletes duplicate files, while Disk Usage makes you find and remove the unwanted large files in a simple way.
CleanGenius 3.0 integrates with all the features of EaseUS CleanGenius 2.0 like removing system junk files including Caches, Logs, User Downloads, Trash, Safari Internet Caches, etc., monitoring disk space, alerting you when the disk space is running low,app uninstaller and ejecting the mounted drives safely.
Moreover, EaseUS CleanGenius 3.0 arrives with new user interface and advanced features to uninstall the applications and related files.It also offers features like clean, unintall, etc to find disk space and boost your Mac. Now everything is packed in a brand new GUI and is available as a public beta.
New Features of EaseUS CleanGenius 3.0:
- Duplicate Files finder to locate duplicates and remove duplicates.
- Disk Usage helps you to spot large files easily.
- Free Memory increases your free memory by a click.
- Login Item enables you to select the apps to startup during your Mac’s login.
- Brand-new GUI
EaseUS CleanGenius 3.0 full version for Free:
EaseUS has released CleanGenius 3.0 Beta, the public beta is available as free to download and the company is offering CleanGenius 3.0 for free to the users who join testing of the software. EaseUS will award free licenses of CleanGenius 3.0 to those with helpful suggestions for the Beta testing. EaseUS CleanGenius 3.0 Beta is compatible with all Macs running Mac OS X 10.6 or later.
This Beta is valid until 13th March, 2012 and 3.0 full version will be released in the middle of March.
Download : EaseUS CleanGenius 3.0 Beta
CleanGenius 3.0 Testing Points:
– List the problems existed when finding duplicated files.
– List the problems existed when using Disk Usage.
– List the problems existed when freeing up memory.
– Any other problems or suggestion about this beta version.