As a Mac user, you know how frustrating it can be to access files stored on a drive formatted using the NTFS file system. Windows uses the NTFS file system by default, but Macs do not. That NTFS drives can’t be simply plugged in and used is clear evidence of this.
There are a few third-party apps that will allow you to access and edit NTFS files on your Mac. Donemax NTFS for Mac is a top choice.
About Donemax NTFS for Mac 2.0:
If you want to access NTFS drives on your Mac, this program makes it quick and straightforward to do so. It works with every macOS release and allows for both reading and writing.
The app’s user interface is simplistic and intuitive. Donemax NTFS for Mac will instantly mount your NTFS drive after installation. The files on the drive will function like those on any other drive on your Mac.
It also supports various sophisticated features, such as the ability to create, delete, and format NTFS drives. It also works on fixing issues with NTFS drives.
- With just one click, you can easily mount or unmount an NTFS drive on your Mac.
- You can use the NTFS for Mac menu bar to handle NTFS volumes on your Mac.
- Read and write NTFS disks without restrictions. Allows easy file editing, copying, and deletion on NTFS disks.
- MacOS and Silicon Mac compatibility: Compatible with macOS 13 Ventura, 12 Monterey, 11 Big Sur, and more. It also supports Intel-based and Apple Silicon Macs, delivering a consistent Mac experience.
- You can encrypt your storage devices, such as a Boot Camp volume or a BitLocker encrypted hard drive.
- Quick and easy file sharing and data management on your Mac’s NTFS drive.
Get Donemax NTFS for Mac 2.0 For Free:
Download the app from https://www.donemax.com/NTFSforMac.dmg
Proceed with the installation of the software on your Macintosh and launch the app. Click on the designated “Activation” button to continue.
Input the provided license code.