Daemon X Machina is a Marvelous-developed third-person mech fighting game released for PC in early 2020. The Epic Games Store is giving away this $59.99 game for free this week.
Consider maneuvering massive mechs across the battlefield in a similar fashion to Gundam Wing, but with neon hues all over the place. This is essentially Daemon X Machina.
From now until Feb. 3, at 8 a.m. PDT / 9 a.m. MDT / 11 a.m. EDT, this game will be available for free on the Epic Games Store.
Before February 3, 2022, visit the Epic Games Store or search for the game in their launcher. Proceed to the checkout after adding the game to your shopping basket. You may keep and play the game forever.
About Daemon X Machina
The game was released as a Nintendo Switch exclusive in 2019 before hitting PC the following year, casting players as mercenaries employed by the Orbital organization.
Crucially, these mercenaries have access to massive Arsenal mechs, and each subsequent mission involves players sliding and speeding around vibrantly colored post-apocalyptic battlefields, firing bolts off large robot foes driven by corrupted AIs.
Players can fully customize their mechs by adding new weapons and upgrades, and they can even delve into the murky world of body modification, subjecting their avatars to everything from minor cosmetic enhancements to massively invasive surgical procedures that confer certain benefits but have a significant impact on their appearance.
- Soar above the battlefield and fight in frenzied, high-stakes mech combat with corrupted machines and monstrous Colossal Immortals.
- Customize your Arsenal mech to your own specs by adding a range of weaponry and parts.
- Salvage defeated opponents for parts and weaponry that you may utilize on the battlefield on the fly.
- Personalize your player avatar by selecting from a selection of cosmetic options. Submit to surgery and undergo major physical alterations in order to acquire new skills at the expense of your human appearance.
- Collaborate with other players in online Co-op Mode to take down bosses, or work together on Exploration Missions to map Immortal bases and acquire powerful gear.
- Compete against other players in 1 vs. 1 or 2 vs. 2 Versus Mode and work your way up the leaderboards to become the best mercenary.