CyberLink Power2Go is the all-media burning software for Windows Systems, this software supports all drives and discs, including CD, DVD, and Blu-ray Disc.
With CyberLink Power2Go you can create and burn data discs, music discs, photo gallery discs, and video discs.
You can also back up your computer to a disc or removable USB storage drive, convert media files for use on mobile devices, view a library of your burned discs in the Disc Manager, or use the handy disc utilities to erase and copy discs, mount disc images as a virtual drive, and much more.
CyberLink Power2Go is the all-in-one burning software for the PC.
Key Features of CyberLink Power2Go:
- Burn video discs to a Blu-ray Disc, AVCHD, or DVD, or burn an existing DVD or Blu-ray Disc folder to a disc.
- Secure your data files by burning them on a CD, DVD, or Blu-ray Disc with up to 256-bit encryption.
- Create a music disc in a variety of audio formats.
- Make a copy of a disc that has up to 256-bit encryption.
- Convert video and audio files into formats suitable for your mobile devices.
- Output videos with the latest 4K profiles (up to 4096×2160).
- Apply TrueTheater video quality enhancements to converted videos.
- Rip audio from an Audio CD, edit the audio track information, and convert the files to a format you can use on your mobile device.
- Add newly burned discs to the Disc Manager library.
- Import discs you burned previously into the Disc Manager.
- Use the Disc Manager to easily find files and discs you burned previously.
4.Online Media Backup
- Browse the photos you have stored on Flickr and Facebook and download them to your hard drive.
- Access the videos you have stored on YouTube, Facebook, and Vimeo and download them to your hard drive.
- Back up your online media by burning it directly to a disc.
5.System Recovery and VirtualDrive
- Back up your computer and Windows system files on discs or a removable USB storage drive.
- Restore your computer from a system image on system recovery discs or a removable USB storage drive.
- Mount a disc image file and access it as if using a real disc drive.
6.Photo GalleryDisc Creation
- Author photo gallery discs that create a photo showcase application that runs on a PC.
- Include photo descriptions and an external URL on the disc.
7.Latest audio format support
- Import a CUE file to burn an audio disc complete with track listings and album information.
- Create audio discs with audio files in the APE and FLAC formats.
- Rip an audio CD and save the files in the APE, FLAC, or M4A (AAC) audio file formats.
- Convert existing audio into the APE, FLAC, or M4A (AAC) file format
Power2Go 11 Deluxe Free License:
Simply got to this Cyberlink’s Promotion page, you will notice the activation code and download link for the setup file or installer.
Note: This Promo will be available until July 31st, 2018.