Right Now you can grab Battle Royale genre Cuisine Royale game free on Steam and keep it forever. PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds and Fortnite made Battle Royale genre very famous and this parody game from the developer Darkflow Software adds hilarious touch to the genre.
This game is based on World War 2 squad-based MMO shooter Enlisted. On Steam Store, Cuisine Royale is now available as free to play until June 25th, 2018.
After that, it will be available as a paid game to cover developers server costs and to fund further development of the game. But it will be free for players who install or add the game to your Steam library during these 10 days period.
So, grab the game before June 25 by visiting this Steam Store Page and hit “Play Game”.
Cuisine Royale is an all-kitchen-warfare Battle Royale game with the most honest system for Loot Boxes ever. Originally an April Fool’s joke from developers of squad-based MMO shooter Enlisted, Cuisine Royale was highly appreciated by players and is now released as a stand-alone title.
- Dinnerware will finally be able to show off its true potential: Use a colander as head protection, equip a wok as a formidable breastplate, or strap on a massive waffle maker to be protected even against the largest calibers of weapons.
- The most honest system for Loot Boxes: Those are scattered around the battlefield, and are free to open, their content is well labeled, and the drop chance of what is said to be inside is a 100% guarantee.
- Improve your characteristics in the battle significantly: Strapping on a medical dropper will provide you with accelerated health regeneration, a set of glasses will increase weapon accuracy and chewing on a cigar will turn you into a real Tough Guy!
- Massive and intense battles: 30 players per session in total will head out from different parts of the map, starting only in their underwear and making their way to the center of a battlefield that is constantly shrinking in size.
- The fanciest panties: This ain’t no Joke! Try them on and good luck on the battlefield!