Are you familiar with the concept of cloud security? Because more and more people are relying on the cloud to store their data, it has become increasingly important.
What, exactly, is cloud security, and what steps to protect can you take to safeguard your data in the cloud.
Fortunately, the eBook Cloud Security For Dummies is a fantastic resource that can help you find the answers you’re looking for.
The eBook Cloud Security For Dummies usually costs $21. It’s free for a limited time only, so don’t miss out! The best part is… It’s written in plain English, so it can be understood by anyone, regardless of their level of technical knowledge.
How to get Cloud Security For Dummies eBook for Free?
- Go to this TradePub giveaway page.
- Simply enter your email address and click the “Download” button to get started.
- Log in with your existing account information or register for a new one by filling out the form.
- You will receive an email with a link to download the ebook. You can also access it in the “My Library” section of your TradePub account.
- If you’d rather not go through those steps, you can also use this direct link to download the ebook.This free offer will expire on March 9, 2023. The ebook is 386 pages long and takes up 19.3 MB of space.
About Cloud Security For Dummies eBook:
In a nutshell, it is an introduction to cloud security concepts aimed at non-technical audiences. Don’t worry if you’re unfamiliar with the concept of cloud; the eBook will cover that as well.
In short, cloud computing is the practice of relying on external, Internet-based servers to house, manage, and provide access to data rather than on-premises hardware.
Cloud computing has altered our approach to technology. It has also spawned new security challenges as malicious actors looking to exploit weaknesses in the digital infrastructure. You can stop these hackers in their tracks by making it more difficult for them to access the data they want to steal.
By implementing the simple strategies presented in Cloud Security For Dummies, you can reduce the likelihood of a data breach and better protect your network from the ground up. Find out how to set up security policies that strike a good balance between usability and data protection, and use services from reputable companies all over the world.
Methods on how to accomplish the following are detailed in this book:
- Protect your cloud-based data, applications, and infrastructure with stringent protocols.
- Take advantage of and master the security resources offered by various cloud service providers.
- Perform audits to find security holes and verify you’re in line with industry standards.