Cities: Skylines Parklife DLC (worth $14.99 or ₹459) is available for free on Steam for a limited time period. The game publisher Paradox Interactive is offering Parklife expansion for free for subscribing to their newsletter.
To be eligible for receiving Parklife DLC for free, you need to own Cities: Skylines base game on Steam.
This giveaway or free offer is available till26th April 23.59.CET. Just Sign up for our newsletter and follow a few easy steps to receive the DLC for free before April 26th.
If you have signed up for the newsletter before, you are covered.
Follow the steps below to get the DLC :
1.Create a Paradox Account by visiting https://accounts.paradoxplaza.com/signup
2. Login to your Paradox account, go to Settings > Subscriptions and subscribe to the Paradox newsletter.
3. You’ll receive a verification email, click to verify your email address. If you don’t see the verification email, don’t forget to check your spam and promotion folders on your mailbox.
4. Next link Paradox account with your Steam account, go to Settings > Accounts linking and click “link account” for Steam.
5. Set your Steam account to “Public” so the Paradox team can confirm you own the base game. You can reset your Steam profile to private after you’ve received the giveaway.
6. Parklife DLC will be added automatically to your Steam account within 36 hours from fulfilling the promotion requirements.
About Cities: Skylines – Parklife:
This playful expansion makes your city more alive with new amusement parks, nature reserves, city parks, and zoos and giving new life to your empty land with custom parks and gardens.
With everything from roller coasters and campsites to flower beds, fountains and flamingos, Parklife adds new ways to play, with the introduction of a new park area tool and level-up features that increase your park’s property values, along with five new maps and a ton of assets in play.