CAYNE is the free horror adventure game developed by The Brotherhood.This game is a “prequel chapter” of Stasis.
In 2013, Stasis Kickstarter promised about the creation of a prequel chapter that would go into the story of the Cayne Corporation.
According to developer Chris Bischoff, Cayne game was built from scratch with all-new technology and that’s why it’s taken so long to complete, but it will be free for everyone.
The game story starts with nine months pregnant woman Hadley, she awakens with no memory how she got into a mysterious facility and the game offers HD backgrounds, 3D characters, intuitive puzzles, full motion video (FMV) sequences and professional voice acting.
Cayne is a supplementary to Stasis story and to play this game you doesn’t need to experience Stasis.If you enjoy playing sci-fi horror adventure, then this will be a good game for you and if you need upgrades, there is deluxe content pack ($5.27) that offers game script, soundtrack, and 4K wallpapers.
- Point-and-click adventure game with a modern edge
- Beautifully rendered HD isometric backgrounds
- Fully 3D animated characters
- Quality animated FMV
- Voice acted by professional actors (Sarah Ann)
- Open translation system
- Computer systems that interact with the game world
- Intuitive puzzles to test your deductive skills
- A modern re-telling of the classic adventure game genre
- An adjunct story set in the world of STASIS
- 16:10 monitor support
- PC, MAC & LINUX support