Broke Protocol is an online open-world RPG available free for a limited time on Steam.
From August 15th (10 am PST ), you can get this game 100% off and keep it forever, there are no limitations.
Visit the steam store page: store.steampowered.com, click ‘Install Game’ button to add it to your account and keep it forever.
This Freebie or giveaway will be available for 100 hours or 4 days starting August 15 (5 pm UTC).
About this Game:
Broke Protocol blends the successful open-world action of GTA Online with the roleplaying freedom found in mods like ARMA Life or DarkRP.
This indie game received a lot of attention during its free alpha testing phase.
As a game built from the ground up to support roleplaying, the game doesn’t have the same limitations as other third-party mods that attempt the genre, such as DarkRP or Arma Life.
This simulation game has minimalist Unturned-style low-poly graphics that can run on any PC.
Become the Most Successful (or Most Wanted) man in the city.
You can roleplay in limitless ways to gain money, power, and influence in a diverse low-poly world.
You start with nothing and have to build your wealth, while managing your hunger, thirst, stamina, and addiction levels.
Climb to the top of the criminal underworld, or
live your life as a paramedic, firefighter, driver, gangster, or law enforcer. You write your own story in Broke Protocol.
- Supports over 100 online players per server
- Wide open and expanding city with suburbs, market, prison, marina, military base, and airport
- Hundreds of AI citizens, police, firefighters, paramedics, and criminals roaming the city streets
- 3D Positional VOIP to talk with other players near you
- Take on any job yourself to bring order and justice to the streets
- Access interiors with staff, guards, and shopping areas
- Dozens of usable weapons, guns, tazers, grenades, flashbangs, smokes, seeds, drugs, and restraints
- Ownable apartments and gangs/territory system
- Usable cars, trucks, planes, boats, and armored vehicle