Blackout Z is a top-down arena game, where you must survive a zombie crowd, avoid deadly saws, while your lantern’s battery is slowly dying.
Now the game (worth $0.99) is available for free on the Steam Store, this limited-time giveaway available till 4 January 2021.
Get the game by visiting this Steam Page.
About the Game:
Blackout Z: Slaughterhouse edition is an addictive fast-paced top-down shooter game. Slaughter tons of zombies and try to avoid sharp saws while the battery of your flashlight is slowly draining.
Perfect to play when you want some fast action and have not much time or while you are in a queue for another game, this is a small re-playable arcade game, the objectives included are: Score Chase (with online leaderboards), unlock weapons and hats, achievements.
Blackout Z is based on a free game made by Ludum Dare 39, the “Slaughterhouse edition” includes more weapons, better graphics, improved gameplay, more tracks, and more…
- You should defend yourself from zombies by shooting at them and running when you’re out of bullets, but be careful with the saws, they are pretty sharp!
- The battery of your flashlight is always draining, so don’t forget to pick up batteries before it’s too dark.
- Remember: Kill zombies, avoid saws, and pick battery.
- Get a higher score by killing zombies before the combo bar ends. The multiplier increases every 10 kills.
- Fast-paced arcade experience.
- Addictive gameplay.
- Unlock new weapons and hats.
- Awesome 7 tracks original soundtrack.
- Steam leaderboards achievements and trading cards (coming soon).
- Steam cloud support.
About the Developer:
NukGames is a solo indie game developer (and a zombie killer on the free hours) from Brazil, focused in bringing great small arcade games with retro visuals, modern twists and the smoothest gameplay.
Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoy my game, now let the slaughter begins!
Paulo Brunassi – NukGames