Bing iPad App Released
Microsoft today released a first official app for iPad devices by releasing a new version of their Bing app specifically designed for Apple iPad.
The app provides search and mapping functions as well as news, weather, movie listings, trending topics and other content. The best feature of the app is the Trends page which gives you a very nice page with all the top searches on Bing, along with a relevant image. It also features a Voice Search (which works pretty well) and search, it can be run using either text or voice.
- Swipe through our touch enabled movie listings, news articles, trending topics, local businesses and other rich, immersive search results.
- Stay current with the latest news, traffic, weather, stock quotes, movies and popular searches from the main screen.
- Bing Local and Map integration to help you find the places you are looking for from directions with real-time tracking to immersive road, traffic, aerial and “bird’s eye” views.
- Follow the latest news and trending topics with beautifully iPad optimized results with rich images and magazine inspired layouts.
- Tell Bing what you are searching for with voice activated search.
- Wonderful touch friendly, grid view of image searches, with source site details and full page preview.
- Easily navigate between Bing results and websites as Bing frames the site to make it easy to return the search or to launch a new one.
Download Bing iPad App :
Bing for iPad app is available as a free download at iTunes app store.