Ashampoo Music Studio 2020 is a complete digital music solution for music lovers where you can Rip, edit, convert, record, repair and burn your music collection.
You can even design fitting covers for your projects, create device-compatible playlists or turn your songs into the perfect mixtape for your next party!
Features of Ashampoo Music Studio:
- Multi-format CD ripping: rip tracks directly from audio CDs to WMA, MP3, Ogg, FLAC or WAV files
- Audio recording: Record directly from any audio source (microphone, aux, line in etc.) to WMA, MP3, Ogg, FLAC or WAV files.
- File organization: Rename multiple audio files using patterns like %artist% – %title%. You can also use the feature to move files to specified folders.
- Audio file editing: Extensive new audio editing features. Cut, mix, modify tracks, normalize the volume, fade-in, fade-out, change the volume, add silence etc.
- CD, DVD and Blu-ray burning: In addition to burning audio and MP3 CDs you can now burn DVDs and Blu-ray discs with audio files.
6. Extended playlist import support: You can also import playlists from WinAmp M3U, PLS, ASX, P4U and WPL formats.
7. Improved damaged file repair features: The program can find, repair and move damaged audio files in all the following formats: MP3, Ogg, FLAC, WAV.
8. Mix Tape: Create a mix tape audio file for your next party, Set the mood with fitting transitions and fades, pick a file format and sound quality and you’re good to go.
9. Playlist Generator: Create a playlist with your favourite music.
10. Video to Music: Create and cut music files from your favourite videos.
Get Ashampoo Music Studio 2020 Full Version for Free:
This is a lighter or cutdown version of Ashampoo Music Studio 8.
For the giveaway version aka Music studio 2020, download the setup file or installer from the below link:
Install the software, when you launch the app for the first time you will see an activation window.
Enter your email address and sign in to your existing Ashampoo account ( or create a new one).
That’s it, the full version will be activated.