After 3 days gap I’m back to the blog with a free offer for a software from Ashampoo®, a well known and industry leading software development company.
Today’s free offer will provide you $19.99 worth Ashampoo® Home Designer v1.0 full version license for free.
Ashampoo Home Designer :
If you’ve visited a professional home and interior designer recently you were probably impressed by the expensive 3D planning software that they used to let you see what their ideas will look like when they’re finished. Now you can use software like this yourself and plan your own home in 3D, for a fraction of the cost of hiring a designer.
Ashampoo Home Designer is a professional-quality 3D home planning tool for everyone. It lets you experiment as much as you like with what fits and how it looks before spending a single cent on materials or services. The ability to look at the planned rooms outside and inside from every perspective helps to avoid expensive mistakes – it’s like being there, and it’s completely different from looking at pencil sketches on graph paper.
Finding out what doesn’t work and what looks good doesn’t cost anything and you can try out as many different ideas as you want for as long as you want.
This application will also offer you the possibility to visualize your future home or renovations in 3D, without needing to actually spend any money on materials or jobs.
Note:I didn’t full tested the software, so I’m just replicating the publishers description.
Also check out below video about Ashampoo Home Designer:
How to get the software for free ?
- First visit below promotional web-page,then enter your email address and click “Send” button
- Instantly you will receive a conformation email from “Ashampoo”,then click on the conformation link.
- Now you’ll be automatically directed to a web page where you need type some more details like First name,last name and click ok,send button.
- Now You’ll receive a 2nd email from Ashampoo with a Ashampoo Home Designer version Key, note down the activation key.
- Download the installation file from here
- Install it,then enter your license code and turn the trail version in to Full version
Note:If you already have an personal Ashampoo account, then log in to your account and just follow step 1 , then check your license key @ My free keys area.