Another Ashampoo product free offer,this one provides 180 days free fullversion License of Ashampoo Anti-Malware 1.2,which has two scanners (anti-spyware and anti-virus) of renown software producers and therefore ensures your pc’s protection from online and offline threats alike,thanks to Frost for the info.
Those who missed Emsisoft free offer, you can get this equivalent security product for free.
Ashampoo Anti-Malware is integrated with two world class scanning engines, the Emsisoft Anti-Malware, and the Ikarus Anti-Virus engine that offer advanced protection from: viruses, trojans, worms, malware, rootkits, bots, spyware and adware.
By integrating both engines in one program, the scan time is reduced significantly in comparison to two separately operating programs. Furthermore, Ashampoo Anti-Malware offers a signature check, during which a program is being checked for known malware patterns prior to each program launch (protection from over 3.000.000 current threats from the web and daily updates of the latest signatures), next to a heuristic analysis, enabling for unknown malware to be detected and blocked by means of behavior.
- Two integrated Scanning engines
- onAccess guard offers maximum protection against all kind of threats
- Heuristic analysis designed to detect unknown threats
- Protection against more than 3.000.000 potential threats from the web
- Fully Compatible with Microsoft Windows 7 (32bit/64bit)
- Integrated Windows 7 compatible tools like File Wiper,Internet Cleaner,Start-up Tuner..e.t.c
How to get it for Free ?
- Visit this page http://bit.ly/a2OUZA,enter your email address and get your License
- Download the installation file from here
- Thanks to Frost
Thanks for info, Ashampoo Anti-Malware is not a best choice for malware protection,also this company is well known spammer, registered user can get rid of messages about purchase something from this vendor, leave your real email address with caution!
Nice offer! Back some time ago,I ran the anti-malware and spyware programs side by side.They worked quite well and only a couple things got by,which were easily dispatched with a scan/removal courtesy of MBAM.I have to believe with the power of Emisoft and Ikarus,this will provide very good protection for the average user-along with good old “common sense” of course.Weekly scans with MBAM and SAS will still be a prudent measure.Cheers!