ApowerCompress is an advanced file compression software that lets you compress images, videos, and PDF files in one click.
This file compression software sells for around USD $29, now you can get this software annual subscription (VIP account) for free.
Update[30/11/2022]: New giveaway.
Visit this giveaway page
Enter your name, and email address and hit the “Get for free” button to receive VIP license code.
Download the ApowerCompress installer from the developer page[1.82 MB].
Run the online installer, complete the installation process, and launch the app.
On the app’s main window, click the “Account” menu, and create an account by clicking the “Signup” option.
After creating an account, choose “Activate VIP” and enter the below code.
That’s it. Hit the “OK” button.
About ApowerCompress :
ApowerCompress is a professional, practical, and convenient file compression program.
This windows software has an intuitive user interface and comes with lots of advantages,
including fast compression speed and high compression rate,
Moreover, it offers many kinds of compression types.
It also allows you to adjust video output resolution, crop video, select output format, batch compress files, and so on.
You simply need to add your file and make a few clicks to start compressing.
ApowerCompress Features :
1. Compress Images
- Accepts all popular image formats: BMP, JPG, JPEG, PNG, GIF, TIF, and TIFF.
- Has 3 kinds of compression types: Size, Normal, and Quality.
- Allows you to keep the picture in the original format or save it as JPEG, PNG, etc.
- Customizes picture’s size, crops picture, changes picture’s width, height or definition, etc.
2. Compress Videos
- Supports popular video formats such as MP4, MKV, MOV, WMV, AVI, TS, etc.
- Delivers videos with a variety of resolutions like 1080p, 720p, 480p, etc.
- Offers 3 kinds of compression types: Size, Normal and Quality.
- Changes video’s width, height, resolution, frame rate, etc.
- Can preset the video size before compressing it.
3.Compress PDF Files
- Estimates the compressed PDF size before you start to compress.
- Allows you to choose 3 kinds of compression types: Size, Normal, and Quality.
- Enables you to change the file quality before compression as you need.
- Has the flexibility to preset the file size before compression