Amazon Prime Day on July 16 – Best Deals for 36 Hours [India]
Deal hunters or bargain hunters, here is a good news for you. Amazon India announced its second prime day event.
Amazon Prime Day for 2018 starts on July 16th at 12 noon and ends on July 17 midnight.
For 36 hours you can grab best deals across all categories. Of course, you have to be a Prime member to take part in the Prime Day event.
For ₹129/month you can become a prime member at amazon.in/primeand enjoy Prime benefits.
Prime Day is an Amazon’s flagship event available in 17 countries including India.
For the first time on Prime Day, members in India can shop deals from Amazon’s international selection.
Also on Prime Video from July 10, you can watch 7 blockbuster titles over 7 days.
The movies list include Transformers: The Last Night, Dunkirk, Officer (Telugu), Raazi, 102 Not Out and Angreszi Mein Kehte Hain.
Key Highlights of Amazon Prime Day 2018:
- Over 200 exclusive new product launches on Prime Day first to Prime members
- Thousands of deals on the most sought-after products at the lowest prices of the year including on Amazon Devices
- 7 new Prime Video titles premiering over 7 days.
- The launch of Ultra-fast 2-hour delivery for Prime members in Bengaluru, Delhi NCR, Mumbai and Hyderabad on the Prime Now app
- Save big: 10% instant discount with HDFC Bank Debit & Credit Cards, 10% cashback on Amazon Pay balance.
- Experience launches from top brands in Virtual Reality (VR) at select malls in Metro Cities.
- Access Top International Deals
“We were humbled by the fantastic response to our first Prime Day last year and are delighted to bring it back for Prime members in India. Prime members in India can enjoy over 200 exclusive product launches, thousands of deals at the lowest prices of the year and blockbuster entertainment launches on Prime Video and Amazon Prime Music” said, Amit Agarwal, SVP & Country Manager, Amazon India