Bharti Airtel has joined the bandwagon of eCommerce websites participating in Great Online Shopping Festival – a 24 hour shopping marathon organized by Google India.
As part of this, online shoppers can visit www.airtel.in on 12th December 2012 and check out a variety of deals on digitalTV, Value Added Services, devices and more being offered by Airtel on this first-of-its-kind cyber sale day in India.
As a double dhamaka, customers paying via airtel money can even avail an additional discount on top of the deals being offered by popular eCommerce websites – eBay, Homeshop18, Myntra, 99Labels, India Today, Learn Today, India Plaza and Bagittoday. Airtel Online is currently one of India’s largest non-travel eCommerce websites and attracts more than 30 million visitors every month (Source: Google Analytics).
Airtel offers on www.airtel.in for Great Online Shopping Festival on 12th December 2012
Value Added Services
|HelloTunes: Unlimited free song downloads for the day. Choose a song for free (Rs 15 song selection fee waived off only on Dec 12th). Subscription fee of Rs 30/month continues to apply.|
Value Added Services
|Airtel Live: 6 VAS services for free for a month|
Airtel Shop purchases at http://shop.airtel.com/
· Rs 1000 off on purchases between Rs 30,000
· Rs 750 off on purchases between Rs 20,000 to Rs. 29,999
· Rs 500 off on purchases between Rs 10,000 to Rs 19,999
Airtel Shop purchases at
· Rs 750 off on purchases Rs 12,000 onwards
· Rs 550 off on purchases between Rs. 7,000 to Rs. 11,999
· Rs 350 off on purchases between Rs. 3,000 to Rs. 6,999
Airtel digitalTV purchase at www.airtel.in/digitaltv
|Applicable with Promo Code GOOGLE12 while making payment|
· Get a Normal (SD) Set-top box with 1 month Free Subscription @ 15% discount
· Get a High Definition Recorder Set-top box with 1 month Free Subscription including 15 HD channels @ 15% discount
· Get a High Definition Set-top box with 1 month Free Subscription including 15 HD channels @ 20% discount
On online purchases with airtel money
|· www.bagittoday.com/ – Upto 90% off on electronics, apparel etc + 10% cashback|
·www.indiaplaza.com/ – Flat 10% off on customer price on Smartphones, flat 12% off on customer price on Cameras, + 10% cashback
· www.homeshop18.com/ – Upto 32% off on mobile handsets and apparel, + 10% cashback
·www.indiatoday.intoday.in/ – 1 month free (digital magazine) subscription for customers
·www.99labels.com – Rs. 200 off (on a minimum purchase of Rs 999) + 10% cashback
· www.learntoday.in – 15% on Learn Today courses + 10% cashback
· www.ebay.in – Enjoy discounts of up to 50% + 10% additional cash back
· www.myntra.com – Shop from 500 Brands @ up to 100% Rebate & Win exciting prizes + 10% additional cash back
Airtel Online aims to serve as a simple, convenient and efficient online access channel for customers to engage with Airtel on its wide range services. In keeping with this, Airtel had recently launched a free-download ‘my airtel’ app which allows customers of various Airtel services (mobile, fixed line, dth etc) to check their outstanding bills, recharge their accounts, make payment, activate deactivate any service; raise requests-complaints, at just a click of a button across.
In only 2 months since launch, the ‘my airtel’ app has clocked approximately 7 lac downloads and continues to trend among top downloads across mobile operating systems including Android, iOS, Symbian and Java.