Adobe Premiere Pro: Ultimate Beginner Course will teach you how to make your own Amazing videos in Premiere Pro with Zero editing.
This 5.5 hours video course at udemy usually sells for around $29.99.However, with the below coupon code, you can enroll or get access to this video course for free.
Interested people can visit this udemy page: udemy.com/course/premiere-pro and login to your account (or create a new account).
On the right side of the webpage, below the add to cart button, you can notice the “Apply coupon” option. Click it and enter the code as
Note: The above coupon code is available for today or 24 hours.
Proceed to click the Apply button and the price is reduced to FREE.
Next, click Add to cart button and finally hit the “Checkout” button.
Complete the order by clicking the “Enroll Now” button.
About Adobe Premiere Pro: Ultimate Beginner Course:
The tutor or teacher of this video course is Brad Newton, a self-taught video editor, and vlogger. Brad has edited almost 700 videos on YouTube and published over 22 publications on Amazon prime.
Bras used Adobe Premiere Pro to edit all his videos. In this course, he will be teaching you how to edit stunning videos for YouTube in Premiere Pro without unnecessary complexity.
In this course, you’ll learn;
- The latest CC 2020 Updates
- How to set up your first amazing project
- Organizing & importing your footage for faster editing
- Basic editing tools to save you time
- Importing footage from different sources (Drone, GoPro, and smartphones)
- How to edit footage with different filming resolutions (4K vs. 1080p)
- J-cuts and L-cuts like a pro!
- Basic storytelling methods
- How to create awesome lower thirds
- How to create amazing voice-over recordings
- How to create simple shapes and text (in minutes!)
- Simple editing tricks to make cinematic videos
- How to create movies with rolling-end credits
- Motion Graphic Templates for more engaging videos
- How to make your audio sound awesome! (with audio mixing)
- Soundstripe and Epidemic Sound for outstanding music for your videos
- Colour correcting and grading tricks for amazing video production
- Sync-cutting music like a pro!
- Keyboard shortcuts to save hours of your workflow process
- Speed ramping and slow-motion techniques
- How to apply transitions between clips