Adobe Systems released an official Photoshop Mobile App for the Apple iPhone and iPod Touch. This is a companion app to Adobe’s online service Photoshop.com,which lets you easily flip, crop and rotate your iPhone photos.
The Photoshop app for iPhone is FREE, and provides a lot of basic features like cropping, rotation, and flip, colour correction, and a bunch of effects like Vibrancy, Vignettes, and “Sketch” and “Soft Focus” for some photographic feel.
The highlight feature of this Mobile app is, the app seamlessly integrates with the online version of Photoshop.com, which provides a free account with 2GB storage. So you can not only edit photos stored on your iPhone,but you can store that photos in photoshop website upload your photo to the website and view them any where on the Web.
PhotoShop Mobile App Features
- Choose a picture in your Camera roll or take a new one
- You can now Rotate, Flip or Crop
- Crop brings a nice grid in the picture where you can drag edges to resize to the frame you want
- You can also apply effects such as Exposure, Saturation, Tint and Black & White!
- You can make your pictures look like a Sketch or apply Soft Focus
- Color effects – Vibrant, Pop, Border, Vignette Blur, Warm Vintage, Rainbow
- Works in Landscape mode for pictures taken in that mode
- Save to iPhone or Save & Upload to Photoshop.com
As the digital imaging leader, Adobe is excited to bring Photoshop.com Mobile to iPhone users,” said Doug Mack, vice president and general manager of Consumer and Hosted Solutions at Adobe. “Now, with access to powerful editing and sharing tools, iPhone users are armed with the resources to document all of life’s unexpected moments, make them look their best and then re-live those memories with friends and family.”
This app (3.98MB) is free for download, which is now available on App Store (U.S. and Canada only) and doesn’t require to have latest version of iPhone OS. But your iPhone must have iPhone OS 2.0 or later.